Search the web
Welcome, Guest
[Sign Out, My Account]
Morningstar_Inc.

Thursday, September 29 2016 10:44pm ET - U.S. Markets Closed.
Industry Center - Life Insurance
Industry Center > Life Insurance
More On This Industry
Summary
·News
·Leaders & Laggards
· Company Index
·Industry Browser
Related Industries
· Accident & Health Insurance
· Diversified Investments
· Insurance Brokers
· Money Center Banks
· Property & Casualty Insurance
· Surety & Title Insurance
Top Industries
·Auto Manufacturers - Major
·Biotechnology
·Business Software & Services
·Chemicals - Major Diversified
·Communication Equipment
·Conglomerates
·Diversified Computer Systems
·Diversified Investments
·Diversified Utilities
·Drug Manufacturers - Major
·Electric Utilities
·Food - Major Diversified
·Industrial Metals & Minerals
·Major Airlines
·Major Integrated Oil & Gas
·Money Center Banks
·Property & Casualty Insurance
·Semiconductor - Broad Line
·Telecom Services - Domestic
·Tobacco Products, Other
Complete Industry List...
Morningstar Inc.
In-depth Company Dossier Reports on over 7,500 publicly traded U.S. companies. Click here for your free report.
  
Industry Market Summary
Life Insurance
Composite Value: 0.0
Today's Change: +0.00%
S&P 500: -0.59%
chart for
[Life Insurance (^YHOh768)]
Life Insurance News
Can Exercise Impact Financial Fitness? Lincoln Financial Group Study Identifies Factors That Contribute to Americans’ Financial Wellbeing
2 hours, 44 minutes ago (Business Wire)
A new study from Lincoln Financial Group finds that when it comes to feelings about finances, working America is nearly split down the middle: 55 percent of employed Americans feel they are on the right track to achieving financial wellbeing, while the remaining 45 percent feel they are NOT currently headed in the right direction.
[$$] How India Listing Should Lift Prudential and its Peers - (at The Wall Street Journal Online)
Manulife Asset Management appoints Neil Summers as Head of EMEA Client Service and Sales Support - (CNW Group)
More News on Life Insurance: Latest News,
Industry Top Performers
Intraday Price Performance% ChangeMarket Cap
More Top Intraday Price Performers...
Market Capitalization% ChangeMarket Cap
PRUDENTIAL PLC ORD 5P [PRU.L] +0.76% $3543.6 B
LEGAL & GENERAL GROUP PLC ORD 2 [LGEN.L] -0.09% $1295.6 B
OLD MUTUAL PLC ORD 11 3/7P [OML.L] +1.50% $926.0 B
PING AN [2318.HK] +0.24% $749.5 B
PRUDENTIAL FINANCL [PRU.MX] 0.00% $695.3 B
More Top Companies by Market Cap...
More Top Performers: by Valuation, by Growth, by Financial Strength
Industry Calendar
Upcoming Events
Date Co Event
10/26/16 STB.OL Storebrand ASA Q3 2016 Earnings Release
10/27/16 PFG Principal Financial Group Inc Q3 2016 Earnings Release
11/02/16 LNC Lincoln National Corp Q3 2016 Earnings Release
More Upcoming Events...
Recent Events
Date Co Event
09/23/16 PRI Primerica, Inc. Common Stock coverage initiated by Wells Fargo
09/23/16 PRU Prudential Financial, Inc. Comm upgraded by Goldman
09/23/16 RGA Reinsurance Group of America, I coverage initiated by Wells Fargo
More Recent Events...
  
Locate Industry by Company
Enter Symbol:
Industry Statistics
Market Capitalization:6,245B
Price / Earnings:15.3
Price / Book:1.5
Net Profit Margin (mrq):5.5%
Price To Free Cash Flow (mrq):45.6
Return on Equity:9.5%
Total Debt / Equity:97.7
Dividend Yield:3.7%
View Industry Browser
Community Spotlight
Most Active Boards
Board Popularity
NFS
CERG
SFG
Unusually Active Boards
Board Variance
NFS
CERG
ANAT

RSS Feeds

Add headlines to your
personalized My Yahoo Page
( About My Yahoo and RSS )

Life Insurance Headlines
More Finance RSS Feeds


Copyright © 2016 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
Industry information © 2016 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Company information © 2016 Capital IQ All Rights Reserved. Quotes and other information supplied by independent providers identified on the Yahoo Finance partner page. S&P 500 index provided by Comstock. All rights reserved. Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. Neither Yahoo nor any of its data or content providers (such as Capital IQ, Morningstar, CSI and exchanges) shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing the Yahoo site, a user agrees not to redistribute the information found therein.

Questions or Comments?