Search the web
Welcome, Guest
[Sign Out, My Account]
EDGAR_Online

Quotes & Info
Enter Symbol(s):
e.g. YHOO, ^DJI
Symbol Lookup | Financial Search
SMTP > SEC Filings for SMTP > Form 8-K on 24-Sep-2013All Recent SEC Filings

Show all filings for SMTP, INC.

Form 8-K for SMTP, INC.


24-Sep-2013

Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Stateme


Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers

On September 18, 2013 the registrant's Board of Directors appointed Yvonne Gaudette to serve as the registrant's Vice President of Marketing commencing on that same date. As the registrant's Vice President of Marketing, Ms. Gaudette is responsible for overseeing the registrant's strategic and tactical efforts in marketing.

There are no arrangements or understandings between Ms. Gaudette and any other persons pursuant to which she was appointed the registrant's Vice President of Marketing. There is no family relationship between Ms. Gaudette and any director, executive officer, or person nominated or chosen by the registrant to become a director or executive officer of the registrant. The registrant has not entered into any transactions with Ms. Gaudette that would require disclosure pursuant to Item 404(a) of Regulation S-K under the Exchange Act.

Yvonne Gaudette, age 48, is an accomplished marketing and communications leader who specializes in customer acquisition & category building for start-ups & emerging technologies. From September 2008 to October 2011, Ms. Gaudette served as the Director of Marketing/Social Media for RatePoint, Inc, a provider of online reputation management and marketing tools for small businesses. From October 2011 to December 2012, Ms. Gaudette served as the Senior Marketing Director of Vivox, Inc, a VoIP/Mobile VoIP provider. From January 2013 to August 2013, Ms. Gaudette served as a B2C marketing consultant for Spartan Race, Inc, a Sports/Obstacle Racing company.

In exchange for serving as the registrant's Vice President of Marketing, pursuant to a written agreement, a copy of which is attached as Exhibit 10.1, Ms. Gaudette shall receive as compensation, among other things, a base salary of $110,000 per year, along with quarterly performance based bonus compensation and an option to purchase up to 125,000 shares of the registrant's common stock at the strike price of $1.03 per share. The options vest over a period of four (4) years as follows: 25% of the option shares vest on the first anniversary of the date of the grant of the option and the remaining 75% of the option shares vest on an equal monthly basis thereafter. All of the options expire on September 17, 2023, subject to earlier expiration in certain circumstances. The option grant was made pursuant to the registrant's 2010 Employee Stock Plan and subject to the terms of the Plan's standard stock option agreement.



Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure

On September 24, 2013 the registrant issued a press release reporting that it has appointed Yvonne Gaudette to serve as the registrant's Vice President of Marketing. The full text of the press release is attached as Exhibit 99.1 to this report and is incorporated herein by reference.



Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits

Exhibit No.

Description

10.1

Employment Agreement - Yvonne Gaudette

99.1

Press Release dated September 24, 2013


  Add SMTP to Portfolio     Set Alert         Email to a Friend  
Get SEC Filings for Another Symbol: Symbol Lookup
Quotes & Info for SMTP - All Recent SEC Filings
Copyright © 2014 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
SEC Filing data and information provided by EDGAR Online, Inc. (1-800-416-6651). All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. Neither Yahoo! nor any of independent providers is liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. By accessing the Yahoo! site, you agree not to redistribute the information found therein.