Search the web
Welcome, Guest
[Sign Out, My Account]
EDGAR_Online

Quotes & Info
Enter Symbol(s):
e.g. YHOO, ^DJI
Symbol Lookup | Financial Search
SIEB > SEC Filings for SIEB > Form 8-K on 18-Sep-2013All Recent SEC Filings

Show all filings for SIEBERT FINANCIAL CORP

Form 8-K for SIEBERT FINANCIAL CORP


18-Sep-2013

Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events, Financial Stateme


Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers.

Siebert Financial Corporation has appointed Suzanne Shank as Acting Chief Executive Officer of the corporation and its wholly owned subsidiary, the discount broker/dealer and institutional investment bank, Muriel Siebert & Co., Inc., effective September 16, 2013. Ms. Shank will also continue to spend approximately half of her time in her role as President and Chief Executive Officer of the municipal finance firm Siebert, Brandford, Shank & Co., L.L.C., which she co-founded with Muriel F. Siebert and Napoleon Brandford in 1996. Muriel Siebert & Co., Inc. owns 49% of Siebert, Brandford, Shank & Co., L.L.C. and the remaining 51% is owned by Mr. Brandford and Ms. Shank. Ms. Shank, age 51, has been President and Chief Executive Officer of Siebert, Brandford, Shank & Co., L.L.C. since its formation in 1996. Ms. Shank will receive an annual salary from Siebert Financial Corporation equal to $250,000.



Item 8.01 Other Events.

Siebert Financial Corporation board of directors has named current board members Jane H. Macon as the board's chairwoman and Robert Mazzarella as the board's vice chairman.



Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits.

(d) Exhibits

99.1 Press Release dated September 12, 2013.


  Add SIEB to Portfolio     Set Alert         Email to a Friend  
Get SEC Filings for Another Symbol: Symbol Lookup
Quotes & Info for SIEB - All Recent SEC Filings
Copyright © 2014 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
SEC Filing data and information provided by EDGAR Online, Inc. (1-800-416-6651). All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. Neither Yahoo! nor any of independent providers is liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. By accessing the Yahoo! site, you agree not to redistribute the information found therein.